This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, September 17, 2010

Last day at work

Yellow roses from Ann
Today was my last day at work and it was not as difficult as I thought it would be. I got yellow roses from a friend ( thanks Ann!) and I only had to work for 3 hours. Then I visited a very close friend of mine who is like a second mother to me. She had quadruple bypass and it looks like it did not really work. We had lunch at our favorite Japanese restaurant, Ichiban. Then on to our favorite bakery, Bon Ton to get sourdough bread, light rye and a baguette.

No comments:

Post a Comment