This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Weekend

Friday night, I went for an hour walk along Victoria Promenade which is a very scenic walking trail along the river valley. Saturday morning, a friend and I will go to the farmer's market and have breakfast. Then I am helping a friend do her resume and then dinner with 5 of my friends at a restaurant we have not decided yet.
Sunday, will be rearranging my living room as I am downsizing and selling some stuff.

I am also thinking of what stuff I will put in my blog. I have some ideas of things/stuff I will feature and it should all start in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment