This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, September 24, 2010

Fruit tarts

Last Saturday I went to the farmer's market so this is what I did with some of the fruits I have bought. I put apricot glaze on the tarts but it does not show up well on the picture. Then I made some spinach dip and had it with baguette I got as well. This weekend I might bake some muffins and whatever else I have in the pantry I can  use. I might try the creme caramel recipe with melted white chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. The fruit tarts look so pretty and perfect. The spinach dip photo is making me crave for it but I know I can't eat it.

    ReplyDelete