This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, May 6, 2013

Too hot.....

I never would have thought I will complain but today it was too hot. At home and in the office, the air conditioner has not been turned on yet and I do not have any electric fan. I gave it away when I moved here as I never had a need for it.

Now, I wish I had one. The temperature went as high as 31 degrees....whew that is too hot for me. I would not want to walk in that kind of temperature. I saw on the Weather Channel that there is forecast of rain tonight. I hope that cools it down a bit.

When the weather is like this, I do not even try to cook. I made myself a glass of strawberry margarita, ate some mixed nuts and some taquitos. That was supper.

Then I watched The Voice. There are some very good singers this year and I like the way Usher is coaching his team. I will wait until Shakira's and Blake's team tomorrow and I will pick who I think I would like to win. I will choose one for each team and see if I can choose the winner.

For those of you who like hot weather, enjoy while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment