This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, May 6, 2013

A nice warm weekend......

Finally spring here but the temperature is like summer weather. I will not complain. On Friday at lunchtime, I went to see another tower to check out if the place is nice and what kind of view they have.

I thought my river valley view was spectacular but this was 10 times better than the view I have at present. I hate moving but my building has gone through 4 managers and it has not been good for us residents. Besides that, they are increasing the rent and I could get better and great places for the amount I will be paying if I renew.

Of ourse I forgot to take my phone to take pictures. I have put my name on the waiting list. I walked here from work and it was about 5 blocks so I can walk winter and summer. Saturday, the temperature was 21 degrees and Sunday was 26. The only problem is I don't know if they have opening for the month I want to move in. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Next weekend I will check out some other places. It was nice going for a walk with the warm weather upon us. Now I can really have my winter tires taken out.

Enjoy the work week....

No comments:

Post a Comment