This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day......

To all the moms out there.....Happy Mother's Day.

A special day dedicated to us but I believe this should be celebrated more than just a day. I know all the hard work mother's do for the family.

They have two jobs....one they go out to and the other one when they get home. So for us mothers, the job never ends.

I am sure for the lucky ones, the family appreciates all the time and not only on this day.


I received an orchid plant one Mother's Day. I prefer to get plants or flowers than being taken out for dinner. That's just me. The plant will last longer than the dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment