This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday....

I know it is not Friday, but I wanted to just post about Black Friday. I guess it is not considered Black Friday as they open the stores at 8:00 pm Thursday night and depending on the stores, some open at 9:00pm and the rest at midnight.

It goes on till midnight Friday. Last year, I saw in the news that one or two people got trampled and I have never had the urge to go to this event. But on Friday later in the afternoon, we decided, meaning my sister, her husband and I ventured out and some malls are still very crowded and there are a few that are not as crowded.

I was not intending on buying anything for myself but got some stuff for my two sons. They were still good price. I also found a pair of flat shoes. Please do not ask how many pairs that would be. 

Anyway, I had almost finished my shopping on my fourth day here. I do not have a clue how many dresses I have bought. I will find out when I unpack when I get home.

Then it is back to work...yikes!!! it was a lot of fun visiting my sister and her hubby....it's like I have a second home in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment