This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, November 9, 2012

Snow, snow......more snow

The nasty white stuff has come and made it really difficult to drive or walk. It is quite annoying but what can we do....not much but take it.

It would be nice to walk but some of the sidewalks have not been cleared. Though it is not so cold, it gives me the feeling of winter being upon us and staying for four months. I don't even know why I complain as it happens every year.

I am glad it is Friday and another weekend and only a week more and I am off to San Jose to visit my favourite one and only sister. I am sure we will be having a good, fun time.

I only need to get her Timothy's K-cups which I will try to do today...hopefully the weather will be good as I do not want to drive and find parking downtown so I might take the transit with an office mate of mine.

And then I can just relax as I don't need to pack a lot of stuff.....need space for what I will buy when I am over there. I have a list of what I want to do and where to go.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.








No comments:

Post a Comment