This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Food......

When you are on holidays, the first thing that we are worried about is gaining weight. It is because there is a lot of eating outside and sometimes you have no choice but to eat something that are not really healthy.

On my first day here, we had our lunch from a food truck serving Mexican food. We had each 3 different tacos. Pork, beef and chicken.


On the second day, we had lunch at In and Out Burger. It is not only cheap and good but the french fries are made fresh all the time. According to the menu, this is all 1000 calories. Whoa......I better be going on a strict diet.


On the third day, we had lunch at Margaret's Cafe at the Jackson Rancheria. I will not describe it but you can just see from the picture.

My sister and I and my brother-in- law shared this one, even though he had ordered something else. It is the chichen fried steak with country gravy, country potaoes, scrambled eggs and toast. What a big serving!!! worth all $13.50.

And now I must have gained another dress size....I hope not!!



1 comment:

  1. You ate two of my favorites when I am in SJ - In n Out and the taco truck. I know the hamburger has a lot of calories but it's soooo good.

    ReplyDelete