This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, November 12, 2012

5 more sleeps....

As my sister would say, 5 more sleeps before I get to San Jose. I am starting to get excited now. We talk a lot about our plans and what we will be doing and cooking.

Later I will post what I wanted to see and do and eat when I get there. I am all packed....I am taking nothing as I was told not to bring anything. But there is one thing in my suitcase that I have packed which I want her to have for sentimental value and I am sure she will appreciate it.

I also finished my coffee table project and will post picture here soon as well.

I just read my sister's blog and I am sure she will force me to sing our favourite song which she posted on her blog. I was thinking of that as well and was trying to decide if I will put it here as I have posted about it here before.

The weather has not been really nice and so this will be a really welcome break for me. And this is the reason I always go on vacation in the winter time. I might just do one again in February but I have to save some days for an aunt who is celebrating her 100th birthday in April.

Gish, another work week, I know this will go fast.....enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment