This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, November 16, 2012

1 more sleep.....

My sister is counting and so am I. So tomorrow early in the morning I am off to San Jose.

I have to be at the airport at 5:00AM so I am going to be in bed early tonight. I believe I only have to work until noon today as the rest of the office staff will be on a chartered bus to Calgary for the office Christmas party. There will be only 5 of us missing it, all with prior commitments.

Of course, I am not complaining.

Here are some of the things I want to do there.
-- see the Municipal and Heritage rose garden
-- the Japanese friendship garden
-- San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles
-- San jose Museum of Art
-- shopping at the new outlet which just opened about a week ago
-- eat at a nice, authentic Mexican restaurant
-- Japanese dollar store
-- Kohls, Ross, Macy's, TJMaxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Sees candies, shopping at Los Gatos and every other store
-- experience the US Thanksgiving
-- not sure about Black Friday shopping

Maybe I can play tennis with my sister, have a just the two of us outing, and I am sure being forced to sing while she drives. Well, I am ready and I will try to blog if I have time.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment