This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, December 24, 2016

Door prize

and aboutA while back I posted that I won a prize when I was shopping in Vancouver. The store had mailed it and a few days ago I received it. Just in time for Christmas baking. It was really nice and useful.


And about two months ago, I bought an air fryer and we have been doing all kinds of chicken wings recipes and they turned out really well and not greasy as no oil is used to cook anything. On New Year's Eve I might try onion blossom.

Here is the first recipe of wings I did, just simple salt, pepper and garlic and was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment