This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas baking

I usually do a lot of different kinds of baking for Christmas but for this year, I just baked a few batches just to give away. I do not eat a lot cookies even during Christmas and being diabetic I try not to have too many temptations around in the kitchen. Also I have three friends who have moved out of Edmonton due to retirement so less friends to give cookies to.

This year I have made all cookies and no bars. It was convenient since I froze the dough and just took them out today and baked them. I guess I am getting old and not as adventurous in terms of trying out new recipes.



Here are four of the batches I did. I also baked this regular cut out sugar cookies. I forgot to take pictures as I was busy setting up our new dining set and assembling our new tv stand which I am proud to say I did all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment