This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, December 10, 2016

Company Christmas Party



On the weekend of December 2-4 was our company's Christmas party. Our head office is located in Vancouver and the party was hes there. I work in the Edmonton office so they flew us to Vancouver and put us up to the closest hotel to the office and the party venue. It was just a very expensive 5 course meal at an Italian restaurant downtown.

The party was over at 9:30 and some of us went for a walk. Since I have bruised bone, I only went for a few blocks and went back to the hotel while catching pokemons on the way. Unfortunately I only caught 1 pokemon I don't have on my pokedex.


The next morning we walked to go for breakfast and the rest went to Granville Island. I stayed and walked the waterfront and went to some stores. There was a kitchen store called Cook Culture and I bought a few small items. The staff asked me to write my name and email to enter a raffle. Lo and behold three days later I received an email letting me know I won an Emile Henry ceramic baking set which they have mailed to me since I had to let them know I am from Edmonton.

I only took a few pictures on the water front.


It was a pleasant way to enjoy the weekend. Saturday after lunch, my nephew Anthony picked me up from the hotel and we drove around and I wanted to get special items from a Filipino bakery but they did not have it.

The only frustrating part was our flights were delayed both ways. This was my second flight on WestJet and I don't know if I will fly with them again.








No comments:

Post a Comment