This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, December 23, 2016

A very sad news



The holidays is usually a time of happiness and enjoyment celebrated with one's family. Two days ago, I was informed that my ex mother-in-law passed away. She was 88 years old. It is always very sad when death happens during the holidays season. She had shoulder surgery due to cancer and was starting to recuperate when she had a heart attack. She was brought to the hospital and they resuscitated her even though I heard she did not want it. But they also found out that she developed an infection and I guess that was very painful so maybe this was a blessing.

The whole family was relieved though sad and they realized she won't be suffering anymore.
To the whole family I offer my deepest condolence. Rest in peace, Cecilia




No comments:

Post a Comment