This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Restaurants....food

While visiting my sister, we always go to places/restaurants I want to try or just food I have not tried yet. Before I get there I would google places and see if I have a place I am interested in going.

Sometimes it is an ad on tv that I remember I want to try. This time I wanted to go to Sonic and so after our trip to the Artichoke Festival we passed by a Sonic location and tried their food.

I ordered cheeseburger with onion rings and pineapple milk shake, my brother-in-law ordered the chili dog with sweet potato fries. I think my sister also ordered a burger with something else. The burger was big and the onion rings were good. I like the milkshake as it was quite thick and had  really pineapple you can taste.

These are all the flavours of the drink you can order from tea to smoothies.
Sorry about the imperfect bun but I just wanted to show how big the burgers are and they are a lot better than the one from the very well known arch.
 
The chili dog, as you can see it was a drive in and it was hard to take pictures of the food.
 
While shoppping at a Mexican grocery store, we decided to eat there as they also serve cooked food to stay or take out. I ordered the Mexican version of poutine.
The fries under the carne asada with sour cream and guacamole. I could not have salsa or pico de gallo as I do not like cilantro. As usual I could not finish as it was too much.
 
And for my sister's birthday, I cooked a big pot of jambalaya which turned out well.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment