This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, April 28, 2013

Passwords.....

Tonight, I was trying to access an email account I have but have not used lately and I can't reme the password. I thought I am really good with remembering passwords or PIN numbers but I guess there is just way too many to remember. The annoying part is that they send me a link to get assistance and the link no longer works, but I finally guessed what the password is.

So I finally decided to write them down. With personal and professional email and whatever else we do that need passwords, I have decided to start writing them. Then there's the system at work where we have to change it after 90 days and I am beginning to run out of really good passwords.

I do not know how many passwords I have at work, I would guess more than 10 and for now I can remember them all. It is the ones I have to change that I sometimes have to think hard to remember. Maybe I should just have 3 that I should use but I think that will not work.

It has been busy at work and I hope nobody else is leaving, 5 left in two weeks. No wonder I am now second in seniority in terms of service and I have only been there 15 months. And when the first one goes which he might, heck, I will be top one.

Well, enough of this venting.....tomorrow will be a new week and hope it settles down at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment