This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, April 13, 2013

100 years.......

Today, up north in Yellowknife, a wonderful woman is celebrating her 100th birthday. That's right 100. She has been so looking forward to this. The last time I was there to visit, she talked about it a lot and I am so glad she reached this great milestone.

I was told there was a big write up about her in the paper and a friend of mine has been so kind to send me a copy.

A lot of her relatives have come from different places to celebrate it with her, unfortunately I could not go because of work related responsibilities.

I have called her while the party was going on and she had a hard time hearing so I will call her again just to check up how it feels to be 100.

So Wiwa, a very heartfelt wish for a really great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment