This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, April 13, 2013

Winter is back....

Yes, what a short spring time. Today winter is back. Just yesterday people were enjoying the nice weather and I believe some were even in the golf course.

I almost made an appointment to get my winter tires off and install my all season tires. I am glad I waited. This nasty weather always come after I had just washed my vehicle.

My plan to go out for a walk was postponed as it is a mix of rain and snow, mostly snow.

The lottery is the biggest ever and so yesterday I bought tickets with a hope of winning, anything even just a free play.

Since the weather is not so nice, I started a little bit of spring cleaning. I am thinking of finding another place as the building is starting not to be maintained properly as before. I hate moving but will do it if things do not improve.

Enjoy the weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment