This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, July 1, 2012

Canada Day....

There should a lot of celebrations, from pancake breakfast, activities at the Legislature, show, and the usual fireworks.

Except it has been raining and quite heavily. I hope that there will still be the fireworks tonight.

I was going out with a friend but decided to just stay home and clean my place.

I will post later if the fireworks is still on.

Happy Canada Day......whatever is left of it. The rain has petered out a bit. Enjoy the extra day off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment