This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lousy weather.....

The lousy weather started last night with thunderstorm, rain, wind and continued throughout  today. In a way it was nice as I got to do housework. I have been planning to rearrange my bedroom and I have decided to do it during the August long weekend.

This week is the start of Capital Ex....I think they are trying to change the name. We are again planning to go to Taste of Edmonton and try some dishes from different restaurants in the city. I hope they have new menu and new additon.

Last Friday, I had lunch with the ladies of Laidley and it was fun. I am glad that I have kept in touch with them. The Friday before a friend and I went out and had supper at Urban Diner where my son works. We tried the lemon sour cream pie and it was wonderful, smooth and not too sweet.

I looked at their dessert show case and next time I will try the peanut butter cheesecake ball. I was told they have specials of poutines on Wednesdays and another special on another day which for now I can't remember. I will have to make sure to take pictures.

When I visited the ladies at Laidley, I passed by Flirt Cupcakes in the afternoon but it was close to 4:00 and there was not much left so I bought mini cupcakes for the ladies. I remembered to take pictures before they ate them. I will post them later.

Back to the grind....don't work too hard and enjoy the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment