This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, July 8, 2012

A pleasant surprise......

Last Friday was the last of our Vice President for Business Development and Leasing who is my direct boss. I have worked with him since I started this job about 4 1/2 months ago.

Our office has gone through a restructuring and a lot of staff have been gone. He started 2 weeks before me.

He is really down to earth person and very pleasant and easy to work for. He lets me decide on a lot of stuff and I appreciate that. With all the changes, he decided to leave and move on. He could not tell me that and so I was surprised to find out he was resigning.

We had a good talk on Thursday and on Friday morning, I went to see him to wish him good luck and Happy last day which I have been doing a lot lately.

Then he called me to his office and said he has something to give me. And when he gave me the box, what a surprise....but a pleasant one.


Waterford Crystal

It is a crystal tray for my desk to put pens, business cards, etc.

He told me he does this at every place he had worked at. He gives one person something.
I will treasure this and he will be missed. Good luck and enjoy the short break off work.
I wish you happiness in your next endeavour.



No comments:

Post a Comment