This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lots of activities....

This weekend had been busy for the city with all kinds of activities. The Edmonton Indy was on the whole weekend, Capital Ex, Taste of Edmonton, all kinds of farmers market.

I never got to any of it as I was not feeling well after a very stressful week at work. I will still have a chance to go to Taste of Edmonton as it goes on till this Saturday, the same with Capital Ex.

I missed getting my spicy peanuts from the farmers market, hopefully I will get it this coming weekend.

This week I am in charge of summer barbecue for the tenants of our buildings. So I will be eating jumbo hotdogs for 3 days. I am hoping it will not rain but the forecast for Tuesday is showers. I am glad we are setting up tents.

Here are some pictures I have mentioned I will post.

These are the mini cupcakes from Flirt Cupcakes. They were delish!


Another box of cupcakes. They were all different flavours

I tried to take pictures of the fireworks from my phone.


This was taken an hour before fireworks were to begin, the traffic going to downtown centre was getting quite heavy.

Another work week, hopefully it will be easy week for me with all the barbecues going on this week.












1 comment: