This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Legacy of an Adopted Child - Update

A month or so ago, I got a call from my ex-husband telling me that our adopted son was in the hospital and in a very serious condition. He tried to bike to the hospital but passed out on the side walk close to the hospital.

Instead of passersby helping him, they stole his bike and backpack. But luckily one guy asked him if he needs help and by this time he cant see as his eyes closed up due to an infection.

So I decided to visit him. As in my old post, we are estranged from each other. I entered his room and his dad told him your mom is here. I got a blank stare from him and I was ignored for about 20 minutes. I then decided to just leave and not visit again.

A few weeks after that, I came face to face with him at a street downtown and he did not seem to recognize me. Then it happened again and same reaction. The  third  time I saw him, I was sure it was him. I turned around and called his name. He said hi and he looked hungry so I gave what was in my phone case and told him to buy lunch. I have seen him a few times since then. As his father mentioned he is good with computers, I asked him to check my laptop and paid him for it.

We have not communicated after that. He had told me stuff about his natural parents but I just found out he has not communicated with his mother lately.

His natural mother wants him to go to the Philippines but he is not sure. Besides, he has some legal issues he needs to sort out before he can apply for his passport. Who knows what will happen?


                     Gary Valenciano - I Will be here/ The warrior is a child.





No comments:

Post a Comment