This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A very sad news....

This afternoon at work, my officemate told me that the son of our company lawyer has passed away tragically. I have met him a few times but since he was the leasing executive of one of our tenants, I have spoken to him a lot and we email a lot as well.

I believe he would be in his early thirties. I think he was 32 years old. He was a very nice young man and very professional and always willing to assist.
And a very handsome man!

I am sure he will be greatly missed by his friends and officemates. I'm sure the family is very devastated. With stories like this, I remember my nephew who died tragically as well. It took so long to get over the grief.

Rest in peace, James.



I think this is the song that is meant for something like this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment