This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, August 19, 2017

Fort Edmonton Park

Our company team building was held at this park. This is a recreation of old Edmonton. There are a lot of activities to do here. We took the old trolley to go to the farthest part of the park and go back to the start.

I took quite a lot of pictures so I will let the pictures do the talking. I have had problems uploading pictures and so I googled the problem and looks like i am not the only one. It says to use Chrome which I did and the same. So i will try to try some of the suggestions i had read but will take time.

In the meantime, I will just upload some music I have found on my fave site.




This station is inside a bus which goes around the city and sometimes parks on the street. The artists do song covers and opm-original Philippine music.
I like this cover.






Four guys doing Bruno Mars cover




This young guy is a Canadian and from Calgary. I first saw him on The Voice Kids Phillipines. 
He was the runner-up but is now more famous than the winner.

I hope you enjoy them. It's  nice to see talented people from the Philippines.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment