This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Update....Pokemon Go

I am now Level 14, it was a lot slower than the first week as I have been encountering the No GPS signal found which makes it hard to catch or load balls. I just walk and sometimes I do not even try to catch any pokemon where there is no GPS. I have done every tip on internet and it does not help. 
On my walks to different areas of downtown I decided to take a few pictures of planters outside different buildings. After September 10, I will walk by the new Rogers Place which is our new arena in downtown and take pictures.

Here are some of the few pictures of planters. Now, I can post pictures. Just this weekend I was trying to upload videos and it won't play on my blog so I will try and find out why. I also have posts done waiting for videos to upload and work.





No comments:

Post a Comment