This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Flowers

Every summer since I started with this company, I get fresh flowers for my desk from our Operations Manager. He loves to garden and has collection of dahlias. He brings them on Mondays and would last the week or bring them on Thursday and I take it home to enjoy for the weekend. Lately he has brought some gladiolas as well.


Here are two arrangements I did with the flowers he brought last week. They lasted for about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment