This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, September 3, 2016

Excellent Customer Service


After my post on bad customer service, I have this post to balance my experience with two companies. One is Wireless Wave where we ended up upgrading our phones. As soon as we got to their kiosk on the second floor of West Edmonton Mall, we saw they do Fido phones. And we also saw that the phone is $400 which is what is on their website. The two guys right away asked what we wanted and upgraded our phones without any hassles and even saved us money on our plans. They also suggested tips on how we can request Fido to waive reconnection fees. All in all it was a pleasant experience. They even transferred my data to the new phone. We also got accessories for our new phones.
The other company where I get excellent customer service is Shaw Cable for our internet, phone and cable. Every time I call for some information or technical support I always get superb customer service. They are all patient, helpful and giving tips on how to save on my bundle. Just today I went to their store and picked up a new WiFi modem so we can get internet 150. When I got home I had problems with the modem and called and of course very helpful. I got all my devices connected to my WiFi as the guy asked me to try and do it all while he was on the phone with me. So now I am all set and now we have super fast internet.
Since I have not been blogging for a while, and have a new phone, I am relearning how to post my pictures. I have drafts of post waiting to upload my pictures and since this is a long weekend I will try to get that done. So bear with me with my no picture posts for a short while.
Thank you again to Wireless Wave and Shaw Cable for very excellent customer service.

Have a great long weekend every one. Thanks for stopping by.































































excellee

No comments:

Post a Comment