This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, August 19, 2013

Plant sculpture....

When you are looking at buildings, especially in the summer time I find I am always trying to see what kinds of plants they have in front of the building. Since the weather is an important factor that decides what one will put in to make the building look different from the rest of the others in the block.

There is a restaurant two blocks away from my building and they always have very nice plants and containers in the summer time. The city or the business association has the summer program of businesses ordering wave petunias in big planters that decorate the sidewalks and it makes the downtown area alive.

This summer our management staff decided to be a bit different and we had our landscape company do a plant sculpture. It is quite different, the only thing that I would have changed is the time they planted the flowers so it would have covered the whole sculpture.


 
This is what is in front of our office building, I call it the plant sculpture.


No comments:

Post a Comment