This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pictures.....

For a few weeks I have not been able to post with pictures and I don't know how that happened. So I have not taken pictures of anything but I have posted about a dessert I did for Christmas without pictures and before I lose my computer's capability to post pictures I am posting the picture for now and will write the recipe on my recipe page.

So P....here is the picture.

 
Refreshing tropical dessert.
 
 
Slow cooked sweet and sour ribs which was delish.
 
Since receiving the slow cooker, I have tried all kinds of recipes including chile which turned out really good. I have put it on top of fries, hot dog and used it as dip for nacho chips or just it ate it with corn bread, which is a new recipe I have found and tweaked and turned out yummy.
 


1 comment:

  1. Ahh finally, a picture of Tropical Delight. Wow, that looks so very good.

    ReplyDelete