This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Warm winter days.....

It was great waking up and hearing the weather is in the plus. Then going out to work and at 7:00am you see the snow melting and it is starting to be really slushy.

I don't care if it makes my vehicle muddy and dirty, it is such a warm day, it makes up for it.
But I know where I will be this weekend....at Bubbles washing my vehicle.

It is the middle of winter and a few days of balmy weather.....a great break from the freezing temperature of two weeks ago. Now maybe just 8 more weeks of winter....that is not so bad.

Going off topic, I just realized I will have been at my job for a year and since they were restructuring when I started there, I am second in seniority in terms of service.....yes, complete restructuring.

It is almost time to plan my vacation. It will be one in May and another one at Christmas. I might go for a few days up North, an aunt will be celebrating her 100th birthday. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

For us folks in Edmonton, let us enjoy the few warm days we will be having.

No comments:

Post a Comment