This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, January 12, 2013

Central Social Hall.......

There is this new restaurant/pub that opened in our building jusst before Christmas and it is another addition to the many that are in that intersection of downtown and 109 Street.

I was invited to the soft opening and I brought a friend with me. They served samples of their menu fare and most of the ones I tried were good. The one I liked the best is the mini burgers/sliders which came moist and very tasty. Their nachos was good as well and the chicken wings.

I have come back there a few times and what I like the best is their service. I have tried different items and have not been disappointed yet. But as usual I have forgotten to take pictures.

Usually, I order the mango margarita for drinks and at lunch I order iced tea which is not too sweet. I was there with a former officemate and her comment was that it was a bit expensive for lunch which I will agree.

You can check out their menu at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment