This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, January 16, 2013

An easy refreshing dessert.....

Over the Christmas holidays, I was thinking of what to make for dessert. I thought of creme caramel, cheese cake, choco flan and since I could not decide, I went online to look for a very easy recipe.

I found this dessert that looks so yummy and started to check if I have all the ingredients in my pantry and I did except for pina colada yogurt. I had asked someone to get it for me on his way to coming over.

I prepared the base for it and just added the yogurt and other stuff just before dinner.
When I have time and not too busy at work, I will post it on my recipe page.

For some reason, I can't post a picture so I will post it later, the dessert is called Tropical Delight.





No comments:

Post a Comment