This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, January 20, 2013

Warm, cold, rain, snow....

This has been what the weather was like last week, it was warm plus 6 and 8, then it rained, then it got cold and then snow. But I guess I should not complain, at least we got a break from the usually cold weather in January.

Now, hockey is also back. I really do not care whether we have hockey or not. I really do not understand why the lock out....all I know is that it all gets down to money.

Finally I booked my flight to visit my sister again, I hope she does get tired of my visiting but we always have a good time. This time I will try to get their flower garden started as she has brown thumb, I believe. Hopefully, she will agree with me.

I have not been trying any new recipes as I am trying to lose weight. Ever since I started this job about a year ago, I have gained 10 pounds, after I had lost before starting the job so here I go again trying to lose it. I should have been more cautious and watched my weight but I enjoy food so much.

I don't know why I still can't post pictures here. I wonder if I can copy and paste. I can't, just tried it.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment