This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just taking a break...

I have received email and phone calls asking if I am ok, well, I am except I had been busy and stressed at work for the last 3 weeks or so. I almost wanted to post something about it but decided not to as I might have done a long rant. It was so bad that I had sent out resumes. And maybe 5 other officemates who did the same...that is how bad it was.

I will just mention that it is about a new person at work who managed to bring the morale of the office down in 3 days. But I am happy to say...she is gone.

Tonight I had just turned on my computer to see if I had something to post and I heard some kind of sound like fireworks and went out my balcony and sure enough, there was fireworks. I don't have a clue what is the occasion but it was just nice to watch one at about 11:15pm. Not like a Canada Day fireworks but good enough to enjoy.

I am looking forward to the long weekend. I do not have plans but I just love the thought of doing nothing. But I think I will rearrange my bedroom, getting bored with how it is now.

Enjoy the weekend and I am ok....just a bit stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment