This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CIBO.....

I do not do a lot of reviews especially if I have not even eaten at this place.

An office mate went to have lunch here last week and raved about the seafood chowder. I love chowders. So a friend and I went there last Friday to try the chowder. It was still early and we found the place.

They probably just opened the doors for dinner. We went in and was asked if we had reservations. The place was empty and we wondered about the question. They asked if it was table for two and they seated us. The server gave us the menu and went to get us water.

I might add that even before going in, I told my friend we are only here for the chowder. While looking at the menu, we found out they were not serving the chowder and it was only at lunch.

We started to stand up to leave the place and told them, we were only there for the chowder. The server was a bit upset and told us "Well, good luck finding seafood chowder". Well, being Friday we actually found a place with clam chowder and it was good.

I was going to say something but decided to just leave the place. Well, this is one restaurant I will tell people not to go even if someone had mentioned how good the seafood chowder is there.

That service was awful to say the least. CIBO -- two thumbs down!!! I can make my own sseafood chowder and it will probably better than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment