This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Glenora Bistro...

It was stressful at work on Wednesday so an officemate and I went out to have lunch to relieve the stress. We were going to Red Robin but found out it was under renovation. We decided to go to the Elm which has the reputataion of having one of the best sandwiches in downtown but we could not get parking.

We ended up at the Glenora Bistro and hoped for the best. We were seated right away and the place was not busy. I was not sure what to order but the server explained their specials and we chose to have the fish special which is salmon and halibut with rice and vegetables.

It was well cooked and good flavour and big serving. We both ordered the same and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. I am sure to go back there. Good food, good service and good atmosphere. And the price of the meal is not bad either.

So I highly recommend it and I will try brunch/breakfast there soon and I wish I can remember to take pictures next time. Anyone can google it.

It is close to the weekend, after a stressful few days, I am really looking forward to the 2 days of not being in a stressful environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment