This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Having the Christmas spirit

Today at work, they started decorating the office. As usual I have to take pictures and the ladies are not too happy but I promised them I am only taking pictures of the decoration and not them.

Once a few have been set up, the feeling is way different. If seems like now we are in the Christmas spirit and talking about shopping, baking, menus, traditions, and the office Christmas party which will be in a Greek restaurant and I had received the menu in my email and I feel bad I can't attend as that day is my eye surgery.



There are more but I just want to show some of it. If that does not get you into the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment