This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

It is the end of the year and I wish everyone a great New Year. I will be watching the fireworks from my balcony which is the best view anywhere in the city. It looks like very close from the 23rd floor.

I don't do New Year resolutions but I will just try to enjoy life and I would like to do new things. Since I have completely healed from my eye surgeries, I will be back to my fitness regime and try to eat healthy food. It has been mostly prepared food for the last two weeks and I am tired of it.

I will welcome the New Year with great hope that it will be a good year and wish the same for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment