This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shopping

This is the first time I had done catalogue shopping in a long time. And I decided to buy a pair of boots, being worried about how it would fit and just thinking I would have to return it. I remember 30 years ago in Yellowknife when we mostly ordered stuff from Eatons and Sears because otherwise we have to wait when we have our annual trek to Edmonton to do our shopping.

So today it arrived and was delivered at work. There were a few other ladies at work who also ordered footwear. We were so surprised because all of what we ordered were really comfortable. I did not have to return it. This pair is good with blue jeans and casual pants.
It is a very light grey in colour and suede material, so comfortable. Now I only need to get a pair of dressy winter boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment