This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, August 8, 2014

Back from a long hiatus

Yes, it has been a while. The last time I posted it was April fool's day. And I had not been  feeling well then. I was stressed from my job and other stuff and it took its toll. I had been on medical leave for two and a half months now and finally....thank God! I am on my way to recovery.

I realized that when I started this blog, I was in the midst of changing jobs and so I was going for job interviews. I got the job and that was one of my first postings.

So now that I am coming back from a long break, I am also in the process of changing my professional life so I had been going for interviews and luckily I found a really interesting job. So I resigned from my office where the environment is becoming toxic. I would have wanted to retire from that company but it was not meant to be.

On Monday, I start my job and I am excited about it as I report directly to the Vice President of the company and he is so friendly and down to earth. I also work well with male bosses than female as there is not a lot of drama, sorry gals but that is my experience.

I hope to post more often. I had a wonderful visit from my sister and will post about that later.
Thanks for dropping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment