This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, August 10, 2014

Friendship.....

While I was on medical leave, I realized who are my true and trusted friends. When I was not really feeling great and needed to talk, I knew the friends who I can depend on and they were the ones who really supported me.

I appreciated the wonderful ways they have found to make sure I was feeling ok. I got text messages and phone calls just asking how I was doing and made sure I was doing what the doctors have told me to do. Even when I did not want to go out, Carole made sure I went out and met her at one of the closest restaurant  close to my place even just to get a drink (virgin drink) and an appetizer.

So to everyone who were concerned and kept me in their thoughts, I thank all of you and I appreciated everything you all have done for me. Also to my sister who came to visit to make sure I was doing better, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made it easier for me to get well. Thanks for everything and I mean everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment