This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm back.....

It had been more than 6 weeks since my last blog and my right eye has completely healed and the left one is on its way to healing, hopefully completely. I have had a few complications and it did not help that I am a diabetic and we are slow healer. Sometimes I still feel things but even my doctor had told me to start to ignore it. My left eye is still having a bit of a problem and I hope I don't have to go through the option of another surgery and this time they would have to get into my eyeball......OUCH!!!! even my doctor said he would not want to do it.

I will be blogging again. I would like to thank my friends who have been there for me during all these times, giving me a ride to get groceries, getting to the doctor and back to the office and even helping with washing my vehicle which has collected dust while parked underground for a long time.

It is spring but the weather is still cold. I still take the transit in the morning and I walk home when it is warm. Soon I will be walking in the morning as well, it is still a bit dark yet in the morning.

I have relatives coming this Monday. My grandniece is playing in a hockey tournament and I hope to watch at least a game. I will try to go with them when and if they do some shopping.

I have been baking on the weekends but I still forget to take pictures but I have a few to post soon. I hope you will take the time to read my blog even though I have been away for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I am glad to hear you have healed and are doing well. I guess that's why you haven't called in a while.

    Please post some of your baking photos!

    ReplyDelete