This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Office Christmas Party

Our company's head office is in Vancouver and there is close to 50 staff there. The Alberta office is a lot less smaller. Less than 10 staff member.

So at Christmas time, they fly the Edmonton and Calgary staff to Vancouver to attend the Christmas party.

We leave Friday morning and we get to Vancouver by lunch time. We check in at the hotel which is located close to our head office, in fact it is walking distance. There is a nice mall close by so we go shopping as well.

The celebration is held at a very nice Italian restaurant.

We are lucky as we get a short break. We can stay the whole weekend but I'm going back the next day in.


Here is another song from Morissette, a cover of Rise  Up.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment