This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas memories 2..

When I was thinking of what to have for Christmas dinner, I tried to remember the menu of Christmas .eve a long time ago. We usually celebrate Christmas eve with my maternal side of the family. It was always held at my aunt's house which is beside my grandmother's house.

I remember there is always ham, macaroni salad, embutido or pork roll. There were a few times we had pork barbecue. We had the usual dinner buns which we ate with cheese like gouda. I remember one of my aunts making hot chocolate which was so good.

Desserts are native rice cakes, fruit salad, all kinds of cakes made from rice four or glutinous rice.


She is one of the best singers in the Phillipines today and she represented the country but not as a contestant. This is 2 songs and she is really good.
And also very beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment