This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas memories

I don't know what brought this on, but I just thought of past Christmases in the Philippines. One particular memory is about this time our group of friends will start planning a Chritmas party. It was usually held on December 21 or 22.

We will plan our menu and how we plan to fund it. Most times we would go caroling. And it is always held in our front yard. The group is divided into smaller group and each is responsible for part of the menu.

One year we had a group of students doing community work and we invited them. It was a lot of fun, there was singing and dancing.

Eve now when we see each other, we talk about it and have good memories of it. I found this video and it just reminded of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment