This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving





Happy  Thanksgiving to all my friends, relatives and readers from Canada.

This is the first time in 30 years that I am not cooking or preparing anything. I am alone now and will be ordering take out from a restaurant close to my place.

I even slept in Sunday but did bake buttermilk biscuits for brunch. I will watch a movie on Netflix and enjoy my well deserved break from cooking.

Enjoy your  dinner and leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment