This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 8, 2017

Grandin Fish and Chips

This restaurant/diner opened two blocks from where I live and 3 blocks from work. My officemate went to have lunch here when they could get a table. Or they leave for lunch early.

A few months ago, I went with them and had the basa fish and Chips. One officemate had the seafood chowder. The other two had fish and chips as well.
The fish is lightly battered and not greasy. So i can have it while on a diet. I went there for supper with a friend. Their kitchen is in front and it is decorated nicely. It is annoying that I still can't download pictures. You can Google it and look at the decor.

The servings are big and it is mostly busy at night as well. I have eaten fist and chips in the UK more than a dozen times and the fisd and chips here are better than some of the places I have tried in the UK.

Now this is a go to place for us for a fast meal after work. I order the haddock mostly and tried cod as well. They have also special fish some days. Next I will try the oysters.

No comments:

Post a Comment