This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pokemon Go

I never thought that I would do a post about any games. But here I am doing one now. My friends, family and co-workers know I walk a lot. I walk to work, during lunch time and doing our bank deposits which is 18 city blocks. I also walk at night after supper. When a friend and I were walking one weekend, I was intrigued when I found out she is playing Pokemon Go. So when I got home, I downloaded the game and the start of my journey as a Pokemon Go player. I got a few tips from my son and learned from Google websites. My daily walk now is more interesting and if I catch a few nice pokemons, I'm happy. I started August 13 and today I'm on level 9 which I think is good. I don't think I will do the arena and battles. I just want to catch rare pokemons and collect super balls or eggs. The ironic part is that I could  catch pokemons just standing from my balcony which I think is the lazy way. At night is the best time. I even caught 2 pokemons while in bed and two sitting on the couch. Well, that's my Pokemon Go post. I might update once in a while. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment